I spent the afternoon with Cole and 3 of this friends in the local Japanese mall called Jusco. The short 10 minute car ride over proved to be interesting as 2 teenage girls tried over talk the other. The 2 teenage boys played along but were not over talked by the girls. I've forgotten what it was like being a teen...I'll say that they definitely had fun which was worth the ride.
Jusco was an interesting place today. Okinawan people are interesting to watch. The girls all wearing their stilettos, with their tiny little legs and pigeon toed walk. The boys all dressed like a cross between American gangster and Dolce & Gabbana out of Italy. Let's not forget the fur coats and fur lined boots! Need I remind you that I live on a tropical island!!
The kids had fun and I was able to buy a gift for my Christmas celebration at my house. I'm having a White Elephant gift exchange...silly Japanese items is the theme.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment